Wednesday, October 22, 2008

P.U.S.H.


There is a little church down the road that I pass about 5 x a week, if not more. I pass in the way to Christian's games, as well as Walmart and various other destinations. Honestly, I'd be surprised if they have 50 people at their church.. but they have a little announcement kiosk by the road. For the past 2 weeks, they've had the following message on it.
"P.U.S.H Pray Until Something Happens". I LOVE IT ! It is my new personal motto. :) I wrote it on a sticky note and stuck it in the kitchen and am going to put one on the bathroom mirror too!! I have a couple of things that I'm "Pushing" for for, such as my dad getting a job here and moving (asap too!) and our house in KS to lease/sell. For anyone who doesn't know, we are on month 3 of paying 2 mortgages and although I am eternally grateful that God has provided for us to be able to pay them both, we can't continue to do it forever. It's making it impossible to pay off debt. So please remember those if you are thinking of us.


Trinity has been getting four teeth this week. FUN! She is getting up in the night, early in the morning, refusing to nap and just hanging on me non-stop. Joyous! BUT it is fun to see her get those top teeth and look more like a big girl. :) She also learned to say "Cheez" and scrunch her nose when she thinks you're taking her picture...and to take my phone, put it to her ear and pretend to talk. Not even one and she wants her own cell phone! LOL. But we crossed a major milestone this week - we are DONE With formula - FOREVER!! TO some, that's a nice thing, but considering I've been buying formula off and on for SIX years - HELLO - it's amazing! :)
Again, God has given me such a peace that our little family (okay, not so little) is complete. There are times I see those tiny babies or those pregnant mama's and for about 20 seconds, I feel that 'tug' .. and then my kids start screaming and fighting in the background and that vanishes as quickly as it came. :) It's an odd feeling to know that part of our lives is behind us and done (the being pregnant and having babies part), considering I'm only 31... yet, I don't really want to do it all again! I still have 7 non-budging pounds of baby weight to lose (suggestions anyone?), we're now done with formula, I only have one in diapers .. I don't want to start over, I just enjoy being pregnant and enjoy having a newborn. But, as with everything else, there is a time and place. Our time and place is over for that, and it's time to 'raise' them. Next year I'll have TWO kids in school full time.. I'm anxious to go back to school and go back to a career.. but it's just weird to absorb we're never having anymore babies. Anyways, I'm rambling ... I seem to have a lot of time on my hands this week, combined with lack of daytime-adult-conversation - so cyberworld gets to be my audience. ;) I guess if you don't like it, don't read it!


PS.. Here's a picture of my crazy girl from this week!

No comments: