Saturday, October 25, 2008

HALLELUJAH - P.U.S.H.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Words cannot express my job today! P.U.S.H. WORKED! The company working with our house called today and OUR HOUSE IN KANSAS is under lease/purchase contract!!! Pray Until Something Happens - and IT DID!!!!!!! We have been paying 2 mortgages for 3 months now, and thank GOD, that time is ending!!!!!!! You can't imagine the amazing burden that has been lifted!

I also wanted to update.. My dad had a job interview here on Friday! He already had a trip planned here, and on Wednesday, a company called and asked if he could be at an interview on Friday. :) Well, he sure could! The interview went well! He has a follow up phone interview on Monday or Tuesday, and then they will make the decision by the end of next week (they also have 2 more interviews). Not only would it mean he would move here, but it's a substantial pay increase for him!!!! So please continue to P.U.S.H. on that!!!! :):)

Did I mention HALLELUJAH!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That is very exciting news! I enjoy reading your blog and getting the updates in your life and will continue to PUSH with you! Have a blessed week my friend!